- Bing Ads
- Campaign Monitor
- DoubleClick Campaign Manager
- DoubleClick Search
- Facebook Ads
- Facebook Insights
- Google Ads
- Google Analytics
- Google My Business
- Google Search Console
- Instagram Insights
- Instagram Ads
- LinkedIn Ads
- LinkedIn Pages
- Perfect Audience
- Google Sheets
How to integrate data from Google Analytics 4 into DashThis?
Since Google Analytics released its new version, a whole new world of possibilities opened up for marketers to better track their performance across multiple devices and data streams.
Unfortunately, the Google Analytics 4's API is a very different API than the one used for Google Analytics Universal.
Therefore, when creating a dashboard in DashThis, you won't be able to select a property coming from Google Analytics 4 (for now).
Our team is currently looking to integrate the new API in DashThis in order to retrieve your GA4 data and allow you to report on it the same way you do with your GA Universal properties.
In the meantime, here's how you can report on your new Analytics properties in DashThis while still benefiting from the new GA version!
- When creating a new property in Google Analytics, Google suggest you to create it in the new version by default.
- Click on "Show advanced options".
- Activate "Create a Google Analytics Universal property" toggle in order to access further options.
- There, choose to create a property both in GA Universal and in GA4.
That's it! You're done.