- Help Center
- Bing Ads
- Campaign Monitor
- Campaign Manager 360
- Facebook Ads
- Facebook Insights
- Google Ads
- Google Analytics
- Google My Business
- Google Search Console
- Google Sheets
- Instagram Insights
- Instagram Ads
- LinkedIn Ads
- LinkedIn Pages
- Perfect Audience
- TikTok Ads
Got a question?
How to connect with CallRail
CallRail is a well-known marketing tool that focuses its analytics on call tracking & recording. For some companies, using CallRail alongside Google Ads is necessary in order to track the digital performance of brick-and-mortar stores.
Integrate CallRail into DashThis
Permissions: In order to successfully connect CallRail to DashThis, you need to have either a Manager or Admin role. For more on users and permissions, please visit CallRail's help center.
Part 1: Get your API key from CallRail.
- Click on settings at the top left-hand corner of your CallRail account
- Click on Integrations
- On the left-hand side, click on API Keys
- On the right-hand side, click on Create API v3 Key
Important: API V3 keys are only visible for 15 minutes after creation. If you lose your API Key, you can create a new one.
Part 2: Connect your API key to DashThis
- Click on ADD + beside CallRail in DashThis
- Add your account name (example: 474-307-012)
- Add your API key (example: 9f1056663af3da29146fff0030cd9a29)
- Click on Add
Should you need any assistance with CallRail, please reach out to our Support Team 🤘
CallRail metrics and dimensions