Adform provides you with a digital advertising solution that unlocks your online potential.
Their platform is simple and includes campaign planning, ad serving, optimization, analytics, reports and much more. Among other things, they have an API that makes it easy to integrate into existing systems and reporting infrastructure.
1- Connect your account
1.1 – In AdForm
Starting October 31st, 2016, the “old” AdForm API was deprecated in favor of their new “Reporting Stats API”.
In order to authorize DashThis to fetch the data from the new API, it is necessary to tick one checkbox, in the User Management section of your AdForm account:
Before using Adform, you need to unlock the API. To do so, you have to send an email to their customer service so that they can grant you access to their API.
They also specify particular requirements for the password used to access the API. The requirements include:
- • at least 8 characters long
- • at least one lowercase character
- • at least one uppercase character
- • at least one number character
- • at least one special character
1.2 – In DashThis
Once AdForm support has unlocked your API, you can add your AdForm account into DashThis. Two quick steps are necessary:
- – In the Integration Manager, choose Adform and click on Add.
- – Enter the pieces of information of your AdForm account and click on Add.
Your account now appears under the section Integrations in use.
You’re good to go!
2- KPIs, metrics, and dimensions
The following KPIs are available from the Preset widgets drop-down menu:
- • Top Campaign by Impressions
- • Top Campaigns by Clicks
- • Total Clicks
- • Total Click-Through-Rate
- • Total Cost Per Click
- • Total Cost Per Thousand Impressions
- • Total impressions
- • Total Leads
- • Total Media Cost
- • Total Unique Clicks
- • Total Unique Impressions
The available metrics and dimensions are:
- • Ad Cost
- • Ad Impressions
- • Ads Clicks
- • Click-Through-Rate (CTR)
- • Conversion Rate (Leads/Clicks)
- • Cost Per Click (CPC)
- • Cost Per Thousand Impressions (CPM)
- • Unique Clicks
- • View Impressions
- • View CTR
- • View CPM
- • Sales
- • ROI
- • ROAS
- • All Conversions Post Click
- • Conversions Type 1 Post Click
- • Conversions Type 2 Post Click
- • Conversions Type 3 Post Click
- • All Conversions Rate Post Click
- • Conversion Rate Type 1 Post Click
- • Conversion Rate Type 2 Post Click
- • Conversion Rate Type 3 Post Click
- • All CPA Post Click
- • CPA Type 1 Post Click
- • CPA Type 2 Post Click
- • CPA Type 3 Post Click
- • All Conversions Post Impression
- • Conversions Type 1 Post Impression
- • Conversions Type 2 Post Impression
- • Conversions Type 3 Post Impression
- • All Conversions Rate Post Impression
- • Conversion Rate Type 1 Post Impression
- • Conversion Rate Type 2 Post Impression
- • Conversion Rate Type 3 Post Impression
- • All CPA Post Impression
- • CPA Type 1 Post Impression
- • CPA Type 2 Post Impression
- • CPA Type 3 Post Impression
- • Unique Impressions
- • Country
- • Line Item
- • Banner
- • Device Type
- • Campaign
- • RTB Domain
- • Media
- • Ad Type
Good to know
If you add multiple Adform widgets in your dashboard in one day, you may experience low performance issues. Don’t worry, this is only because Adform’s API has a limit of 500 calls per day per account, and another one of 10 calls per minute per account.
This limit can be reached by creating new widgets or editing existing widgets. Therefore, we recommend you to create one widget at a time in order for Adform’s API to not be overwhelmed and to pull your data in a reasonable amount of time.
Our support team is always there for you if you have any questions!
You’re still not a DashThis user? Try our tool for free!