There are some notes and limitations that are important to consider when pulling in data from the SEMrush integration.
- SEMrush is a paying API based on the number of API units consumed for an account. The consumption of API units occurs as follows:
- when you create a new dashboard with the SEMRush integration;
- when you create or edit a SEMRush widget;
- when you clone an existing dashboard with a SEMrush source;
- when you open the current period of a dashboard (either in Edit or View mode) with SEMRush data. This will only be charged once a day though, and you can view a dashboard multiple times a day without additional costs*;
- when you edit an existing dashboard’s sources to add a SEMrush source.
Completed past periods won’t be affected when you consult them because the data is already up to date. meaning DashThis is not fetching new data for those periods.
- To help reduce costs caused by the API unit consumption, DashThis ceases the API requests after 100 results.
- When reordering your widget's results, the sorting will be applied to those first 100 results.
- SEMrush's data in DashThis always includes the "Local Pack" results. Make sure to enable the "Local Pack" checkbox in your SEMrush account in order to compare your data.
- SEMrush's data in DashThis is set on "Local" volume by default.