Due to particularities enforced by Facebook’s APIs, your pages or accounts must comply with parameters. Otherwise, your accounts or pages might not appear among your data sources in DashThis.
If you’re looking for a data source (Facebook Ad Account) that’s missing from your list, don’t worry, here are the most effective solutions to help you resolve the issue instantly. Here are 5 solutions on how to help resolve this:
Solution #1: Reauthorize your Facebook Ads integration
1. Reconnect your Facebook Ads integration by going to the integration manager, and clicking on the “Add+” button.
2. Check if you can now see your Facebook Ads account among the list of data sources by creating a new dashboard. If you do not see your sources, please go to solution #2.
Solution #2: Verify your role/permissions in your Facebook Ads account.
1. Verify that you are a user of your Facebook Ads account by going into the ad account settings. For quick access, click here: https://business.facebook.com/settings/
2. Verify that you have the right permission(s) for the ad account. The View Page Performance permission is the only one needed to access Facebook Ads data in DashThis.
3. If this role is missing, ask an administrator to give you the correct permissions. More information here on how to Add ad accounts in Business Manager
4. Go back to your DashThis account and reconnect your Facebook Ads integration in the integration manager.
5. Check if you can see your Facebook Ads account among the list of data sources by creating a new dashboard. If not, please go to solution #3.
Solution #3: Verify that your ad account is not suspended or unsettled.
1. Go to your Facebook Ads account and verify your billing status. The instructions on how to view this can be found here: View your Facebook ad charges and payment history
2. Once you are sure that everything is working as expected, go back to your DashThis account and check if you can see your Facebook Ads account among the list of data sources by creating a new dashboard. If this is not the issue, please go to solution #4.
Solution #4: Revoke the DashThis app from Facebook.
1. Go into your Facebook account Settings & Privacy (top right-hand corner)
2. Click on Settings
3. Remove the DashThis app from the business integrations page. For quick access, click here: https://www.facebook.com/settings?tab=business_tools
4. Go back to your DashThis account and reconnect the Facebook Ads integration, making sure not to check off any option during that process (some features of the DashThis app might stop working if you do so). To know how to do this, read our Help Center article.
5. Verify that you can now see the Facebook Ads account among the list of data sources by creating a new dashboard.
Solution #5: Contact a Support Specialist
After trying these 4 solutions, if you still can’t see your Facebook Ads account in the list of available data sources, contact our Support Team. They will investigate to see how we can help resolve this.