- Bing Ads
- Campaign Monitor
- DoubleClick Campaign Manager
- DoubleClick Search
- Facebook Ads
- Facebook Insights
- Google Ads
- Google Analytics
- Google My Business
- Google Search Console
- Instagram Insights
- Instagram Ads
- LinkedIn Ads
- LinkedIn Pages
- Perfect Audience
- Google Sheets
How to create reports and dashboards with Formstack?
Formstack is an online form builder with a complete set of analytics tool to track your forms performance. With its native integration in DashThis, you can now create dashboards and reports using your Formstack data!
1 – Connect your account
It’s very easy to connect your Formstack account to DashThis. It requires only 2 quick steps.
- In the Integration Manager, choose Formstack and click on Add.
- You’re then redirected to Formstack. Sign in as usual and allow DashThis to access your Formstack data (don’t worry – we only use it to generate your dashboards!).
As a sign of success, your account now appears under the section Integrations in use in DashThis!
You’re all set and done to create dashboards now!
2 – KPIs, metrics, and dimensions
The following standard KPIs are available from the Preset Widgets drop-down menu:
- Form submissions
- Form views
- Conversion Rate (Submissions/Views)
The available metrics and dimensions are:
- Conversion Rate
- Form Submissions
- Form Views
- There are no available dimensions at this time.